Friday 16 March 2018

A Letter to TV Licensing


  • A warning to TV Licensing that I will video and post their visit.


Dear TV Licensing,

Please understand that I do not watch TV nor do I have one. In fact I would not watch TV if you paid me! As a Catholic I am disgusted by the TV particularly the BBC with its amassed history of bigotry, indecency, pro-abortion, pro-homosexuality, and all your neo-Nazi, pagan tactics, that you thinly dress up as an being even handed when you are the most biased organisation on earth.

If your inspector does call let me warn you that I will video the event and post it on line on the blog and on You Tube, I will attempt to convert the poor brain wasted inspector to give up his heathen job. 

I have informed my MP of your annoying letter and I hope this form of harassment will stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment